Freedom Elementary School’s Parents Activity Committee
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Room 15 **This is the same room we met in last year**
• Welcome back & introductions
• Treasurer’s Report
• Presentation by Freedom Elementary Staff: Guided Reading!
• Committee descriptions & pass sign up sheet
• Open House Raffle—Thurs. Sept. 17th
• Teacher Wish List Book
• Playground Project Report
• Fall Student Appreciation Day
• Parent/Teacher conferences Nov. 10-11 (PAC provides meals for staff)
• Establish major goals & donations for the year Ideas anyone?
• Avon Fundraiser (kicks off in Oct. this year)
• Market Day
• October Staff meeting (former Staff Open House) October 5th (PAC will serve ice cream to the staff and explain PAC & the Wish List book)
• Assign Helping Hands list coordinator
• Assign Flag Football Bake Sale coordinator
• New Business
Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
Our next meeting is Thursday, October 1st, 6:30-8:00 p.m. in Room 15.
It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~Tom Brokaw