6:30-8:00 p.m. Room 15
- Treasurer’s Report
- Open House Raffle report—Thank you Carol Hennes & everyone who volunteered!
- Thank you, Beth Klarner—the pegboard about the new playground equipment looked fantastic.
- Saturday’s flag football bake sale report—Thank you Beth Klarner for coordinating this!
- Coordinate Oct. 17th flag football bake sale
- Helping Hands update—Thank you Shannon Haase for compiling & publishing!
- Teacher Wish List Book update-thank you Doreen Janssen!
- October 6th Staff meeting
- Pass around sign up sheet for Fall P/T conferences meals—Nov. 10-11 (Dawn VanWychen, Michelle Wagner, Wendy Cropsey, Heather Busse, Amy Lahay)
- Fall Student Appreciation report—Thank you, Carol Hennes!
- Market Day Report (Amy Lahay, Connie Wheeler)
- Avon Fundraiser kick off—do we have enough helpers? (Stephanie Piepenburg, Fawn Thompson, Cindy Konkle, Carol Hennes, Michelle Gloudemans, Connie Wheeler, Amy Lahay)
- School Dance, Brain Bowl & Family Fun Night Planning
- Nature Center News
- New Business
PAC’s web site address is now freedompac.org
Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society Students during the meeting. Questions? Please call Melissa Westemeier at 687-1671.
Next Meeting Date: Monday, November 2nd.