PAC Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, January 5, 2010 6:30-8:00 p.m. Room 22
- Treasurer’s Report
- Nature Center News
- Market Day Update (Amy Lahay/Connie Wheeler) December’s Profit: $1,063.36
- Feb. 18th Parent/Teacher Conferences—meal planning (Michelle Wagner, Amy Lahay, Dawn VanWychen, Heather Busse, Wendy Cropsey)
- Brain Bowl (Mrs. Elrick, Connie Wheeler, Michelle Wagner, Michelle Wagner, Cindy Konkle, Jen DeBraal, Michelle Gloudemans, Heather Busse, Amy Lahay)
- School Dance (Andrea Schwaller, Carol Hennes, Amy Lahay)
- Family Fun Night (Carol Hennes, Carrie Witt, Jen DeBraal, Andrea Schwaller)
- Teacher Wish List Book update—other requests on the radar? Ideas on how to fill the stated needs?
- Subway Cards (Mrs. Meller/Melissa Westemeier)
- PAC Logo work
- New Business
- PAC photo for Memory Book
Babysitting provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. Questions? Comments? Call Melissa Westemeier at 687-1671.
Next PAC meeting: Wednesday, February 3, 2010. Same PAC time, same PAC place!