- Treasurer’s Report
- Flag Football Bake Sale/Concessions report (Wendy Cropsy)
- Yet another opportunity to sign up for a PAC committee
- Helping Hands—Thank you, Shannon Haase, for compiling & publishing this!
- October Staff meeting report (former Staff Open House)
- Organize meal for Fall P/T conferences, snacks for Fall Student Appreciation Day
- School Dance, Brain Bowl & Family Fun Night Planning
- Nature Center News (need to schedule a work day)
- Artist-in-Residence Updates
- Avon Fundraiser kick-off—do we have enough helpers?
- Reminder about Apparel Store
- Decide on an Official PAC Logo!
- Back-to-School/Open House/School Registration Discussion
- Needed: Any orange Freedom Elementary Kindergarten/PreK field trip t-shirts! If your family still has one and you don’t need it any longer, please donate them to Melissa Westemeier—she’ll pass them along to elementary students in need!
- New Business
Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society Students during the meeting. Questions? Please call Melissa Westemeier at 687-1671.
Next Meeting Date: Monday, November 1st