- Treasurer’s Report (Michelle Graf)
- Nature Center News (Mrs. Meller)
- Market Day Update (Amy Lahay/Connie Wheeler)
- Feb. 17th Parent/Teacher Conferences—meal planning (Michelle Wagner, Michelle Gloudemans, Dawn VanWychen, Wendy Cropsey)
- Brain Bowl (Mrs. Elrick, Connie Wheeler, Michelle Wagner)
- School Dance (Carolee Baumgart, Carol Hennes, Andrea Schwaller, Lori Garrett)
- Family Fun Night (Melanie Thiel, Patsy Dennis, Carol Hennes, Andrea Schwaller)
- Artist-in-Residence (Amy LaHay, Michelle Gloudemans)
- Teacher Requests
- Back-to-School registration updates
- New Business
- PAC photo for Memory Book
Babysitting provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. Next PAC meeting: Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Keep up with all the latest PAC news by subscribing to our website www.freedompac.org or find Freedom Elementary PAC on Facebook!
Volunteer Urgently Needed: Mrs. Bakken needs help labeling and shelving books in the Guided Reading Book Room. This job will take approximately 5 hours total and can be done anytime during any school day/s. If you can help with this project, contact Melissa Westemeier. Thanks!