- Treasurer’s Report (Michelle Graf)
- Nature Center News
- Market Day Report (Amy Lahay/Connie Wheeler)
- Brain Bowl updates—pledges due Feb. 1, testing will be Feb. 8
- Sock Hop—last minute updates? Enough volunteers? Date: Sat. Feb. 5th (Carol Hennes, Andrea Schwaller, Lori Garrett, Stephanie Piepenberg)
- Family Fun Night committee report/planning (Melanie Thiel, Patsy Dennis, Carol Hennes, Andrea Schwaller)
- P/T Conference meal Feb. 17th (Michelle Wagner, Amy Lahay, Dawn VanWychen, Heather Busse, Wendy Cropsy)
- Update on Artist in Residence (Michelle Gloudemans will present some info.)
- Winter Book Fair for Staff updates (Stephanie Piepenberg)
- Set date for spring Student Appreciation Day (Shannon Haase, Carol Hennes)
- Fifth Grade Celebration (Brenda Vosters, Patsy Dennis, Lori Garret, Andrea Schwaller)
- New Business
- PAC photo for memory book
Facebook: look us up and join—Freedom Elementary P.A.C. OR subscribe to the website for all the latest PAC news—www.freedompac.org
Babysitting will be available during the meeting.
Next PAC meeting: Thursday, March 3, 2011.
Please note: If school is cancelled on the day of a PAC meeting, we will NOT meet.