PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, September 10, 2012
6:00 pm – 7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame. Thank You for your cooperation!
- 6:00 – Welcome Back and Introductions
- Treasurer’s Report – (Wendy Cropsey)
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2012-2013 – (pass around during meeting)
- Staff and Technology Updates – (Mrs. Czech)
- 6:30 – Paper Recycling / September dates – (Connie Wheeler)
- Fall Student Appreciation – set date for October – (Kim Schuller, Carrie Witt)
- Flag Football for September & October – Do we want to continue?
- Entertainment Books / Cookie Fundraiser in September – (Michelle Gloudemans, Connie Wheeler)
- AVON fundraiser in October – Need a Coordinator to train with Stephanie – (Stephanie Piepenburg)
- 7:00 – October Staff Meeting – PAC will serve Ice Cream and explain PAC & requests – (Connie Wheeler)
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals for November 6 & 7 – (Michelle Wagner)
- Helping Hands list (complete in 2 weeks) – (Michelle Gloudemans)
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve – (Connie Wheeler)
- Teacher Requests form / List of Revenues & Expenses – (Connie Wheeler)
- New Business
Free babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 6:00 pm.