PAC Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, October 2, 2012 ~ 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame. Thank You for your cooperation!
- Treasurer’s Report – (Wendy Cropsey)
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2012-2013 – (pass around during meeting)
- Staff and Technology Updates – (Mrs. Czech)
- Fall Student Appreciation – October 2 & 3 – Report (Kim Schuller, Carrie Witt)
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals for November 6 & 7 (pass sheets around) – (Michelle Wagner)
- AVON in October – Do you have enough help? – (Stephanie Piepenburg)
- October Staff Meeting – report (Connie Wheeler)
- Helping Hands list – (completed copies) (Michelle Gloudemans)
- Nature Center – Do we need to schedule a work day? – (Karen Baumgartner, Connie Wheeler)
- Artist in Residence – Ideas? (Sue Rudolph, Michelle Gloudemans)
- Sock Hop (Feb), Brain Bowl (Feb), Family Fun Night (April) – Set dates / Ideas for Family Night
- Cookie Fundraiser – (Michelle Gloudemans)
- Teacher Wish Lists – Any new ideas to get the info to parents (Connie Wheeler, Rosann Sky)
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve – (Connie Wheeler)
- New Business
Free babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
Our next meeting will be Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:00 pm.