PAC Meeting Agenda for Wednesday, November 14, 2012
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame. Thank You for your cooperation!
- Treasurer’s Report – (Wendy Cropsey)
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2012-2013 – (pass around during meeting)
- Staff and Technology Updates – (Mrs. Czech)
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals Update – (Michelle Wagner)
- AVON Update – (Stephanie Piepenburg)
- Staff Book Fair – (January or February) – (Stephanie Piepenburg)
- Cookie Fundraiser – (Michelle Gloudemans)
- Paper Recycling Update – (Connie Wheeler)
- Artist in Residence – Update on Information (Sue Rudolph, Michelle Gloudemans, Michelle Wagner)
- Sock Hop – (February 1st) – (Erin Lenhardt, Heather Phillips)
- Brain Bowl – (February) – (Connie Wheeler)
- Family Fun Night – (April) – Ideas? (Rosann Sky, Jenni Wilson, Erin Lenhardt)
- Teacher Wish Lists – (Connie Wheeler, Rosann Sky)
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve – (Connie Wheeler)
- New Business
Reminder: We do NOT meet in December. The PAC photo for Memory Book will be taken at the January meeting. Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have any questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
Our next meeting will be Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 6:00 pm.