PAC Meeting Agenda for Thursday, January 3, 2013
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame.
Thank You for your cooperation!
• PAC photo for Memory Book – Please come at 5:55 and meet on the staircase with your SMILE!
• Treasurer’s Report (Wendy Cropsey)
• Staff and Technology Updates (Mrs. Czech)
• Brain Bowl – February 5/6 – (Mrs. Kurkiewicz, Connie Wheeler)
• February Parent/Teacher Conferences—meal planning (Michelle Wagner)
• Cookie Dough Fundraiser Update – (Michelle Gloudemans)
• Artist in Residence – April – (Michelle Gloudemans, Michelle Wagner)
• Staff Book Fair – February (Stephanie Piepenburg)
• School Sock Hop Dance – March 1 (Erin Lenhardt, Heather Phillips)
• Family Fun Night – March/April (Rosann Sky, Jenni Wilson, Erin Lenhardt)
• Back to School Kits – Do we want to do? Last year PAC made $34.00
• Paper Recycling Update from December (Connie Wheeler)
• Teacher Wish List Book/Requests (Connie Wheeler)
• New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
Next PAC meeting: Monday, February 4, 2013 at 6:00 – 7:30 pm in Art Room.