PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, February 4, 2013
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame.
Thank You for your cooperation!
• Treasurer’s Report (Wendy Cropsey)
• Staff and Technology Updates (Mrs. Czech)
• Brain Bowl – February 5/6 – (Connie Wheeler)
• February Parent/Teacher Conferences—meal planning (Michelle Wagner)
• Staff Book Fair – February (Looking for a Coordinator)
• School Sock Hop Dance – March 1 (Erin Lenhardt, Heather Phillips)
• Family Fun Night – April 5 (Rosann Sky, Jenni Wilson, Erin Lenhardt)
• Artist in Residence – April (Michelle Gloudemans, Michelle Wagner)
• Paper Recycling Update – December amount (Connie Wheeler)
• Teacher Wish List Book/Requests – (Connie Wheeler)
• 2 year Terms coming due for all 3 Officers at the end of this school year to think about
• New Business – Rummage Sale?
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have any questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
Next PAC meeting: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 6:00 – 7:30 pm in Art Room.