PAC Meeting Agenda for Wednesday, April 3, 2013 ~ 6:00-7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame. Thank You for your cooperation!
• Treasurer’s Report (Wendy Cropsey)
• Staff and Technology Updates (Mrs. Czech)
• Artist in Residence Update – April 17 (Mrs. Touchet, Michelle Gloudemans)
• Family Fun Night Update – April 5 (Rosann Sky, Erin Lenhardt, Jenni Wilson)
• Secretary/Administrative Assistant Day – April 24 (Send Each Judy Flowers)
• Spring Student Appreciation – Popsicles (Kim Schuller, Carrie Witt)
• Staff Appreciation Week – May 6 to May 10 (Michelle Wagner, Andrea Anderson)
• Fifth Grade Celebration – June 5 (Carrie Witt, Connie Wheeler, Sandra Crase)
• Last Day of School Recognitions / Retirees
• Paper Recycling Update for March (Connie Wheeler)
• Teacher Requests that have come in to approve (Connie Wheeler)
• New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
Final PAC meeting for this school year: Tuesday, May 7, 2013. 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the Library.
Post Meeting wrap-up will be at ‘The Field House’.