PAC Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, May 7, 2013 ~ 6:00-7:30 p.m. ~ Art Room
Since there are many items on the agenda each month, if your name is listed below, please come prepared to discuss your topic in a timely manner since we want to keep the meeting within the time frame. Thank You for your cooperation!
• Treasurer’s Report – (Wendy Cropsey)
• Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2013-2014 – (pass around during meeting)
• Staff and Technology Updates – (Mrs. Czech)
• Artist in Residence Update – (Mrs. Touchet)
• Book Bins for classrooms – (DeAnna Anderson)
• Nature Center – Butterfly Garden – What do we want to do with it? – (Connie Wheeler)
• Student Appreciation Report – (Kim Schuller)
• Staff Appreciation Week – (Michelle Wagner)
• Fifth Grade Celebration – June 4 at 1:15 pm – (Carrie Witt, Sandra Crase, Connie Wheeler)
• Last Day of School Recognitions / Retirees – June 5 at 8:30 am
• Paper Recycling profit for March / May – June dates – (Connie Wheeler)
• Set Fall Meeting Dates / Fall Events – Open House / Helping Hands list – (Connie Wheeler)
• Teacher Requests that have come in to approve – (Connie Wheeler)
• Teacher Reimbursement amount for 2013-2014 school year (discuss and vote) – (Connie Wheeler)
• List of Revenues/Expenses sent home to parents (discuss and vote)
• Officer Voting – President, Vice President, and Treasurer positions
• New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please call Connie Wheeler at 788-5961.
This is our final PAC meeting for this school year. Please join us after the meeting at ‘The Field House’ (The Field of Scenes).