PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, November 4, 2013
6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
There is no school on Nov. 4, but we decided to still hold the PAC meeting. Hope to see you there. Remember, we have babysitters!
- Treasurer’s Report
- Committee Sign-up- We are still looking for a Chairperson for Sock Hop, Spring Student Appreciation, Family Fun Night, and 5th Grade Celebration. Anyone interested? It is easier than it looks! You get to be in charge and receive lots of Kudos!! We have many veterans that are only a phone call away and willing to help. Sign-up sheet will be circling at the meeting, but if anyone else is interested, shoot me an email! Any questions on what is involved, just ask. Co-chair with a friend!
- Any news from Mrs. Czech?
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals- Nov. 6 and 7. If you signed up on the Helping Hands list, you should have received an email for signing up to bring an item. If not, and you would like to be involved, let me know.
- Teacher Wish List
- AVON Update- How did we do?
- Cookie Fundraiser- Starting soon.
- Paper Recycling Update – How much did we make for the Nature Center? When is next one?
- Artist in Residence – Request from Mrs. Rudolph.
- Sock Hop – Scheduled for February 7, 2014. We need a chairperson. We have one very nice volunteer signed up for the committee already. Otherwise, we have 23 people who volunteered to help that night. Half the battle is won already! Time to schedule the DJ?
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve.
- New Business/Updates on a few odds and ends from last two meetings.
Reminder: We do NOT meet in December. Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay at 687-1736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next meeting will be Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:00 pm.