PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, February 3, 2014
6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any news from Mrs. Czech?
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser Update from November- Great sale! Any comments/concerns?
- Paper Recycling Update from December- How much did we bring in for the Nature Center? When is next one?
- School Sock Hop Dance – February 7
- Brain Bowl – February
- February Parent/Teacher Conference meal- Feb 26
- Staff Book Fair –Chairperson: Sue Mannebach
- Artist in Residence – Any news from Mrs. Rudolph?
- Family Fun Night – April 4- Short discussion/ideas on what event to have in case we need to book early.
- Teacher Wish List- Any comments? Everything go OK at the table we set up at P/T Conference?
- Other Updates? Little Tyke’s for sandbox? Stepping stool for playground equipment? Kellogg’s Free Book offer? Santa Shop?
- Teacher Requests
- New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay at 687-1736 or email@example.com.
Next PAC meeting: Monday, March 3, 2014 at 6:00 in Art Room.