PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, April 7, 2014~ 6:00 pm, Art Room (Room 22, lower level)
We will go through the agenda extremely fast to make sure we have ample time for Mr. Kilstofte’s presentation.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any news from Mrs. Czech? Water Bottle Fountain update?
- Family Fun Night Wrap-up
- Staff Book Fair-results
- Secretary/Administrative Professionals Day -April 23
- Staff Appreciation Week – May 5-9
- Artist in Residence – May 5-16. Save your newspaper (newspaper print only)!
- Spring Student Appreciation – Date set? Popsicles?
- Fifth Grade Celebration – June 4
- Last Day of School Recognitions (will discuss at May meeting, consider who to honor) Any retirees?
- Teacher Requests
- New Business/Updates- First Aid kit, Sandbox toys, Dates for next year Sock Hop and Family Fun Night
- Special Guest- Mr. Kevin Kilstofte- Presentation/Discussion on updates for next school years schedule.
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay, PAC President, at 687-1736 or email@example.com.
Final PAC meeting for this school year: Monday, May 5, 2014, 6:00 pm in the Art Room (Room 22, lower level). Post Meeting End of Year Wrap-up…..location??