PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, May 5, 2014 ~ 6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2014-2015 – (pass around during meeting)
- Any news from Mrs. Czech?
- Nature Center Update
- Staff Appreciation Week -May 5-9
- Artist in Residence – May 5-16
- Spring Student Appreciation Day- May 16
- Paper Recycling Dates for May
- Fifth Grade Celebration – June 4
- Fall Open House- Thursday, August 28
- Last Day of School Recognitions / Retirees
- Meeting Dates for 2014-2015- Keep on first Monday of every month? (No meeting in Dec.)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve
- New Business?
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay, PAC President, at email@example.com or 687-1736.
This is our final PAC meeting for this school year. Please join us after the meeting at Buzz’s Bowl!
Thanks for purchasing our paper. Oh yeah, the table too.
I really enjoyed the meeting last night. I will have to try to come to more next year.
Thanks for everything PAC does. We are the luckiest teachers around. If you would ever need anything from me, like a sheet or two of post it posters, please ask. In all seriousness, I would love to show PAC my appreciation.