PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, October 6, 2013 ~ 6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
- Committee Sign-Up- (Pass around sign-up sheet.)- Need Chairperson for Artist in Residence, Staff Book Fair, 5th Grade Celebration, and Teacher Wish List, otherwise good to go.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- October Staff Meeting- Present teachers with $100 gift and serve ice cream sundaes.
- Paper Recycling Drive- September 22- October 6
- Nature Center- Any update on costs for possible pavilion and rubber playground matting.
- Outdoor playground sheds- Update
- Fall Student Appreciation – October 1-3
- AVON- In full swing. September 26- October 10.
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals for November 5 and 6.
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser- November dates?
- Holiday Gift Shop- Dates
- Teacher Wish List
- Teacher Requests?
- New Business?
Free babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay at 687-1736 or email@example.com.
Our meetings fall on the first Monday of the month. Next meeting will be Monday, November 3, 2014 at 6:00 pm. There is no school scheduled this day, but staff has a scheduled work day and a staff meeting that afternoon, so we will keep our meeting on that same day also.