PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, November 3, 2014
6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
There is no school on Nov. 3, but we decided to still hold the PAC meeting that night since teachers still report for work. Hope to see you there. Remember, we have babysitters!
- Treasurer’s Report
- Committee Sign-up- We are still looking for a chairperson for the Staff Book Fair and the Artist-in-Residence.
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Update on outdoor sheds….again.
- Nature Center- Update on costs for possible pavilion and rubber playground matting?
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals- Nov. 5 and 6. If you signed up on the Helping Hands list, you should receive an email for signing up to bring an item. If not, and you would like to be involved, let me know.
- Teacher Wish List
- AVON Update- How did we do?
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser- Starting soon.
- Paper Recycling Update – How did we do? When is next one?
- Plastic Bag Recycling?
- Holiday Gift Shop
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve.
- New Business
Reminder: We do NOT meet in December.
Our next meeting will be Monday, January 5, 2014 at 6:00 pm. Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay at 687-1736 or email@example.com.