PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, January 5, 2015
6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser Update from November- Great sale!
- Holiday Shop- Comments/concerns? Should we continue?
- Paper Recycling for December
- School Sock Hop Dance – February 6
- Brain Bowl – February 3 (February 4 for pre-K M/W classes)
- February Parent/Teacher Conference meal- Feb 25
- Staff Book Fair –February, Are we continuing this? If so, we need a Chairperson.
- Artist in Residence – ???
- Family Fun Night – April 10
- Updates- Outdoor Sheds (for student’s outdoor play toys), Rubber flooring mats for playground, Pavilion for outdoor classroom
- Reminders- Kellogg/Scholastic Book Offer, Plastic Recycling
- Irish Best Lanyards
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve.
- New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay at 687-1736 or email@example.com
Next PAC meeting: Monday, February 2, 2015 at 6:00 in Art Room.