PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, February 2, 2014
6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Paper Recycling Update from December- How much did we make? When is next one?
- Brain Bowl – February 3, (Feb 4 for pre-k M/W classes)
- School Dance – February 6, 6:00-7:30 pm–Bubble Wrap anyone? We are still looking for some reasonably priced bubble wrap for the little kiddos to “dance” on.
- February Parent/Teacher Conference meal- Feb 25
- Staff Book Fair –Chairperson: Meghan Grembon
- Artist in Residence
- Family Fun Night – April 10
- New PAC officers for next year?? Anyone? Currently it is a 2 year term for President, Vice President and Treasurer. All 3 current officers will still be around next year to help out if you have any questions. Don’t be shy! Step up to the challenge (it really isn’t bad at all!!).
- Teacher Requests
- New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay at 687-1736 or email@example.com.
Next PAC meeting: Monday, March 2, 2014 at 6:00 in Art Room.