PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, April 13, 2015~ 6:00 pm
Art Room (Room 22, lower level)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Family Fun Night- April 10, How did everything go?
- Plastic Bag Recycling- Last day is April 15
- Paper Recycling- June
- Secretary/Administrative Professionals Day- Wednesday, April 22
- Staff Appreciation Week – May 4-8
- Spring Student Appreciation- Date set? Popsicles?
- Fifth Grade Celebration – June 3
- Last Day of School Recognitions- Consider who to honor? Any retirees?
- New PAC officers for next year?
- Teacher Requests
- New Business/Updates
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay, PAC President, at 687-1736 or email@example.com.
Final PAC meeting for this school year: Monday, May 4, 2015, 6:00pm in the Art Room (Room 22, lower level).
Just an FYI ~ FES will be having our annual walk for Juvenile Diabetes on Friday, May 15th. I believe we may have coordinated the student appreciation popsicle treat for the same afternoon following the walk in the past. Just wanted to share that date with you!
Heather Augustine-Arndt 4th Grade Teacher Freedom Elementary School
“The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery” ~ Mark VanDoren
On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Freedom Elementary Parent Activity