PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, May 4 , 2015 ~ 6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2015-2016 – (pass around during meeting)
- Boy Scout presentations.
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Staff Appreciation Week -May 4-8
- Spring Student Appreciation Day- May 15
- Fifth Grade Celebration – June 3
- Fall Open House- Date?
- Last Day of School Recognitions / Retirees
- Meeting Dates for 2015-2016- Keep on first Monday of every month? (No meeting in Dec)
- Voting on new PAC officers for next year!
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- How will we spend that hard earned money the students/parents helped us raise all year long?
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please contact Amy Lahay, PAC President, at email@example.com or 687-1736.
This is our final PAC meeting for this school year. Please join us after the meeting to celebrate a great year at Stone Yard, W3010 Edgewood Trail, Appleton, by Players Choice.