PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, September 21st 2015 6:00pm
Art Room (Room 22, Lower Level)
- Welcome Back and Introductions
- Vice President for PAC needed! Take notes during the meeting and be involved in any discussions/decisions that have to be dealt with outside of meetings due to deadlines. You do not have to be the next President, and we can be flexible, even if you can’t make it to all meetings. Try it, it will be fun!
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2015-2016 – (pass around during meeting)
- PAC Meeting Dates for 2015-2016 school year – 3rd Monday at 6:00pm-any objections?
- Treasurer’s Report –anything outstanding from last year? (Connie Wheeler)
- Boy Scout shed and landscape update (Amy Lahay)
- Open House PAC table- Did all go well? (Michelle Wagner)
- Paper Recycling- September 21st – Oct 5th any concerns? (Connie Wheeler)
- Avon Fundraiser-Oct 1st-Oct 15th delivery Nov 9 or 10th (Erin Lenhardt)
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser – any update (Michelle Gloudemans)
- Fall Student Appreciation – Set date for October. (Loralee Olson-Arcand)
- Teacher $ Gifts, Retirees and New Teachers
- Staff Meeting Oct 19th – PAC will serve Ice Cream and explain PAC & requests/hand out teacher wish request
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals for November 11 & 12th
- Artist in Residence ideas?
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve
- New Business
Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please call/text Erin Lenhardt 851-3266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting date: Monday, October 19th, 2015, 6:00 pm, Room 22, Art Room.