The Artist in Residence mural is expected to be displayed in the main stairwell between the 1st and 2nd floors soon. Before the meeting, take a moment to stop and admire the art.
- Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2016-17 – (pass around during meeting)
- Sandy Melroy-Artist in Residence
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Treasurer’s Report
- Paper Recycling update — what did we earn from the last one? May 23-June 13 last one of the year
- Staff Appreciation Week -May 2-6
- Spring Student Appreciation Day- May 20
- Field Day May 26 (will PAC supply popsicles?)
- Fifth Grade Celebration- May 31
- Fall Open House- Aug 31st (3:30-5:30)
- Last Day of School Recognitions / Retirees
- Meeting Dates for 2015-2016- Keep on third Monday of every month? (No meeting in Dec)
- New Business
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve
- How to spend the funds raised this year? What to raise funds for next year?
- PBS 2017 ($500)
- Playground 2017
Babysitting will NOT be provided during this meeting.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Erin Lenhardt, at email@example.com or 851-3266.
This is our final PAC meeting for this school year. Please join us after the meeting to celebrate a great year at Stone Yard, W3010 Edgewood Trail, Appleton, by Players Choice.