- Welcome Back and Introductions / Committee Sign Up Sheets for 2016-2017 – (pass around during meeting)
- PAC Meeting Dates for 2016-2017 school year – 3rd Monday at 6:00 pm. No meeting in December. April moved to 24th due to Spring Break. Any objections?
- Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
- Treasurer’s Report –anything outstanding from last year? What are the balances for this year?
- $500 to PBS for 2016/17 – best way to handle?
- Open House PAC table- How did it go?
- Teacher reimbursement gifts, retirees, new or changed grades – updated guidelines –vote to continue
- PAC will serve sundaes-explain PAC and guidelines at Oct. 17th Staff Meeting
- Paper Recycling- September 19 – Oct 3rd – We have always kept this money separate from other funds. How should we use this money?
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser – any update. Begin discussion on how to use the fundraiser money.
- Fall Student Appreciation – Set date for October. Ideas on what it will be?
- Parent/Teacher Conference meals Oct. 18th and 19th – earlier this year
- Holiday Shop? Should we continue, and if so would anyone be willing to chair?
- Book Fair Set up (tentatively Oct. 10/11, also possible take down) any volunteers?
- Teacher Requests that have come in to approve
- New Business
Free babysitting is provided by during the meeting.
If you have questions or comments, please call/text Erin Lenhardt 851-3266 or email@example.com
Next meeting date: Monday, October 17th, 2016, 6:00 pm, Room 22, Art Room.