Category Archives: Meetings

PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, November 20, 2017 ~ 6:00 pm Art Room

*Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?

*Treasurer Report

*Spirit Wear Fundraiser

*Cookie Dough Fundraiser

*Paper Recycling –Update from Previous/Next Dates

*Funset Boulevard Night-report

*Student Directory-report

*Teacher Wish List

*Artist in Residence

*Plastic Recycling –Now –April 13th

*School Dance—Feb. 2nd

*Brain Bowl

*Teacher Requests

*New Business

Reminder:  We do NOT meet in December

Our next meeting will be Monday January 15th 2018 at 6:00pm.  Babysitting will be provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact Erin Lenhardt at aelenhardt@gmail.com or 851-3266

Advertisements

PAC Meeting Notes for Monday, September 18, 2017

Attendees: Erin Lenhardt, Connie Wheeler, Kimberly Groenjes, Mrs. Lipsey, Tammy Kurey, Sara Peterson, Amanda Hedtke, Keith Kumbalek, Terri Romitti, Beth Rodewald, Ms. Diedrick, Katie Schmeltzer, Loralee Olson-Arcand

Mr. Kilstofte–referendum information:  Referendum fact sheet handed out and reviewed major points of handout.  The referendum will be held on November 7th.  90+ participants took part in facilities planning group, CTE group,  and/or visioning groups. FFAC/Visioning groups were surveyed regarding building priorities and discussed results. Major takeaways: student safety/security, current capacity/future flexibility, need for modern learning spaces, want to improve CTE programming opportunities, future goal of creating a community/school foundation, grade reconfiguration (at existing school buildings), April 2018: School district will be debt free! This includes the land proposed for a new high school.  Further information can be reviewd on the Freedom School website

Mr. Kilstofte also reported that Freedom previously had a $20k grant written/approved for new Modern Learning Experience “classroom”; across from the Library (flexible seating, SMART board like a large TV; monitors; Chrome books).

Introductions/Committee Sign-ups  Erin Lenhardt, President,  Connie Wheeler, Treasurer,  Loralee Olson-Arcand, Vice President.  We went around and introduced ourselves, noting grades of children.  Shannon Diedrick attended, noting her internship for assistant principal.  Explanation of committee sign-up sheet

Any news from Mrs. Lipsey? Introduced Katie Schmeltzer, new associate principal;  Jill Musset (previous associate principal) is Curriculum and Special Education Director. Noted other new staff members (new psychologist, new teachers).  704 students (last count Fri., 9/15)

Treasurer’s Report Beginning checkbook balance:  $20,409.97. $14,784.22 set aside Paper Recycling amount,  cushion of $3500 and funds allocated to previously approved expenses.  Our spendable amount:  $2,907.05

Connie is still working with the auditor on 501(c)(3) form(s).  We have to fill out the long form due to our fund-raising amounts; explained why PAC is going through the process to new attendees

Open House PAC Table Report Erin noted it went better this year; more traffic (due to location moved from basement to gym)

Teacher reimbursements gifts, new or changed grades–vote to continue PAC offers $100 to staff to purchase items for their classroom (not conferences, personal development, etc.)  $200 to new teachers and teachers switching grades.  List sent around to attendees showing past teachers and amounts given.  Voted all in favor to approve continuing gift and using the current form. PAC officer members to go to October meeting, serve sundaes and explain to teachers how to use it (teachers are allowed to pool their money amongst the same grade, i.e., 1st grade teachers).  Teachers turn in receipt(s) for and fill out form for reimbursement

Paper Recycling–September 18-October 2nd  1st event of the year started Monday, 9/18; if not quite full, can go a little longer.  Current fund: $7,267.49.  Event is 4 times a year.  Nature Center Classroom project being researched.  We may try to do in 2 phases: 1) pad & pavillion; 2) new furniture; We are waiting on bids from contractors.  We are also looking to see if there are any grant funds available for this.

Cookie Dough Fundraiser Sale Dates:  11/3 – 11/17, Orders in by 11/ 22, Delivery date: 12/14;  Hansen’s will come at 1:30p to sort and pick up will be from 3:00-5:30.  Mrs. Lipsey to see if she can rearrange schedule for multi-purpose room (due to another group in there at the same time).  Need two additional people to help sort, etc.  Prize Machine at pick-up for over 15 items sales.  New this year: 40% profit to PAC (down from 50% last year); could get more $$ if bulk received (not an option for us…too much work). Products increased by $2 each.  Hansen is pushing to have people order online; register student, put in a code; advise sellers to send 10 emails to get a code for a plush animal.  By ordering online, people can order more than just the cookie dough, but if out of the area, can’t order perishable items.  Vendor is trying to improve quality of prizes.  We will work on setting up ways for students to redeem prizes that are earned during fundraiser

Upcoming Events:

Fall Student Appreciation: For this year: Cheez-It or Goldfish crackers.  October 4 (Wed.) & 5 (Thurs.); Loralee to purchase, package per each classroom, and drop off Wed. morning at front office.

Parent Teacher Conference meals Oct. 4th and 5th:  Erin set up for these dates; set up on a volunteer website; link sent out for people to sign up and bring.

Student Directory:  PAC to set up a new one this year; link was sent out for parents to sign up.  Suggested to send a (quarter) sheet reminder for parents to fill out form; front office is trying to reduce paper usage, but Erin will see if they can do it; Amanda noted she can have her hotel staff help cut sheets.  Suggested including a reference to the purpose of the directory, i.e., birthday party invites, contacting a fellow student’s parent re: a class assignment, etc.

Book Fair (set up Sept. 26/take down Oct. 6) — We need volunteers 9/26: set up time:  Amanda Hedtke volunteered at the meeting.  10/6 take down: Terri Romitti volunteered at the meeting

Badger Sports/Funset Blvd nights:  We will hold a Funset Blvd night on Thurs. Oct 26th. We receive the wristbands for $1 will sell for $5 as done previously. They will include laser tag, train, bumper cars, playground, carrousel

We will set up a Badger Sports night on April 26th

New Business

  • Erin won’t be here for April meeting (will be out of town).
  • Terri brought up doing a Freedom Irish clothing fund-raiser due to limited location(s) for purchasing in the Freedom area. Possible fund-raiser instead of the popcorn fund-raiser. We agreed it was a great idea. She will look into this.

If you have questions or comments, please email freedompac1@gmail.com

Next meeting date:  Monday, October 16th, 2017, 6:00 pm, Room 22, Art Room.

PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, September 18th 2017 ~ 6:00 ~ Art Room

  • Mr. Kilstofte – referendum information
  • Introductions/Committee Sign ups
  • Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
  • Treasurer’s Report
  • Open House PAC Table-report
  • Teacher reimbursments gifts, new or changed grades–vote to continue
    • PAC will serve sundaes- explain PAC/guidelines at October Staff meeting
  • Paper Recycling- September 18- October 2nd.
    • Outdoor classroom
  • Cookie Dough Fundraiser
  • Upcoming Events:
    • Fall Student Appreciation
    • Parent Teacher Conference meals Oct. 4th and 5th
    • Book Fair (set up Sept. 26/take down Oct. 6) We need volunteers.
    • Badger Sports/Funset Blvd nights
  • New Business

Free babysitting is provided by during the meeting.

If you have questions or comments, please email freedompac1@gmail.com

Next meeting date:  Monday, October 16th, 2016, 6:00 pm, Room 22, Art Room.

 

 

PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, April 24, 2017 6:00 pm Art Room

 

  • May meeting- 15th is MS/HS Choir, should it be changed? Possibly 22nd
  • Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
  • Treasurer’s Report
  • Paper Recycling – March 20 – April 3rd   Any updates? Dates for final one this year?
  • Discussion on how to spend funds
  • Fifth Grade Promotion – May 31st
  • Student Appreciation – May 19th
  • Field Day May 25th – Will be provide popsicles?
  • Staff Appreciation Week
  • Spring Fundraiser- Update pick up/ pizza parties
  • Family Fun Night- March 23rd– How did it go?
  • Plastic Bag Recycling
  • New PAC Officers for next year?  Any volunteers???
  • New Business/Teacher Requests
  • Upcoming items
    • Secretary/Administrative Professionals Day- Wednesday, April 26
    • Native American Program – May 12th

Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.

If you have questions or comments, please contact Erin Lenhardt at aelenhardt@gmail.com or 851-3266.

PAC Meeting Notes for Monday, March 20, 2017 6:00 pm Art Room

In attendance:  Erin Lenhardt, Sue Mannebach, Kimberly Groenjes, Connie Wheeler, Loralee Olson Arcand, Mrs. Lipsey

Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?  Dr. Suess week was a success.  Officer John from Outagamie County came to do a presentation with the 3rd grade.  He brought a bomb dog.  We participated in the Snow Drop collection of personal items for families that have children in the cancer unit at Children’s Hospital.  We collected 31 boxes full of items.  Mrs. Black was the winner of the most stickers and dressed up for St. Patrick’s Day.  The high school band played in the lobby for St. Patrick’s Day.  The 3-5 grade concert was amazing and had a great attendance.  The Mother/Son dance went very well.  There were 2 photographers.  Mothers could purchase pictures that night.  State Testing will begin the last Tues in March and last until the end of April.

Treasurer’s Report  Paper Recycling: $6,330.49.  December drive amount was $631.00.  We have $25,638.30 in our checking account.  Set aside money from paper and cushion/already allocated funds $12,191.70  Our spendable money is $13,446.60

Connie is working with the auditor on the 501C.  There is a cost to file and a cost that will be paid to the auditor for help.  We will set aside $2000 and revisit.

Brain Bowl:  Brain Bowl: $6,843.10, minus $50 for pizza parties.  Pizza Parties were held on March 17th for Mrs. Culotta, Mrs. Thiel and Mr. Marquardt’s classes.  10 pizzas were purchased.  The total profit for the Brain Bowl was $6793.10.  There were 147 participants.

Spring Fundraiser:  $9,403.50 was brought in, profit should be $4,701.75.  We are still working on which classes will get pizza parties.  The cost will be subtracted from profit total.  Pick up will be April 6th from 3-5 pm in the multipurpose room.  The room has been reserved.  Reminders will be sent out.  We began discussion on spacing out and need for all fundraisers.  We noted there were other fundraisers and school items that cost parents money sent out this time of year.  We will discuss at a further meeting.

Family Fun Night:  We will be hosting a Family Fun Night at Funset Boulevard Thursday March 23rd.  At meeting time 185 wristbands were sold *10 more were sold after the meeting.  Profit was $780.  We also received a donation from a family member which brought the total profit to $800.

How to Spend the Funds:  Mrs. DeGroot requested a dollhouse for her 4K classroom for $175.  We approved the request.  We voted to purchase Ipads for the 2nd grade teachers.  After discussion, we decided even though there were chrome books available, it would be good for the teachers to have Ipads as well.

Mrs. Lipsey worked with the staff and provided a spreadsheet for ideas on how to spend funds:

*There was a request for $400 in replacement bulbs and wire for the electricity kits we purchased for the 4th grade team last year.  We approved request.

*There were several for playground items.  We voted to put $1000 towards this.  We also discussed how to get balls that are deflated pumped up and how to keep sheds organized.  Further discussion is needed.

*There were also several requests for flexible seating from different grade levels.  We decided to work from the lower grades up (as we had with Ipads from the higher grades down).  We will start with Kindergarten and put $3000 towards items.  This will include Hokki stools, bands, pillows, scoop rocker chairs.  We will also look at purchasing plastic bins for hats/mittens.

*There were suggestions for a canopy for the outdoor classroom, green house/gardening items, picnic tables.  We may see if we can get help from high school classes or parents to build if we purchase materials.  We will continue discussion and felt the paper money could be used towards these outdoor items.

*Other items on the list will be discussed at further meetings.  We did not want to overspend at this time.

Erin contacted Ted Skenandore regarding his Strong Medicine presentation and applied for a SEEDS Grant with Oneida Nation.  The program will be 2 assemblies lasting an hour each (K-2, 3-5).  They will have music, dance, and an introduction of Native American culture.  The cost of the program is $1,196.59.  We have been approved for $650 to be paid by the grant.  We will be responsible for $546.59.  We approved having the presentation.  We will host it on May 12th.

Secretary/Administrative Professionals Day: We voted at honor Mrs. Vosters, Mrs. Krzyzak and Mrs. Froehlich on Wednesday, April 26 for Administrative Professionals Day.  We will give the women flowers, cards and a gift of money.  Sue Mannebach volunteered to purchase these items and deliver them.

Plastic Bag Recycling:   Ongoing thru April 14th.  Our school is currently in 2nd place.  We have collected almost a ton of plastic!

Paper Recycling :  March 20 – April 3rd

New PAC Officers for next year:  PAC officer positions open up at the end of the year.  The terms of the positions are two years.  Connie Wheeler would like to remain treasurer.

New Business:  No New Business

 Next PAC meeting:  Monday, April 24, 2017 6:00pm in Art Room.  Date changed due to Spring Break

PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, March 20, 2017 6:00 pm Art Room

  • Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
  • Treasurer’s Report
  • Brain Bowl-Update on results/pizza parties
  • Spring Fundraiser
  • Family Fun Night- March 23rd
  • Discussion on how to spend PAC funds?
    • Teacher Ideas/Requests
    • Artist in Residence
  • Secretary/Administrative Professionals Day- April 26th
  • Plastic Bag Recycling – ungoing through April 14th
  • Paper Recycling – March 21- April 4th
  • New PAC Officers for next year??
  • New Business

**Next PAC meeting:  Monday, April 24, 2017 6:00pm in Art Room.  Date changed due to Spring Break

Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting. If you have questions or comments, please contact Erin Lenhardt at freedompac1@gmail.com. 

 

 

PAC Meeting Minutes for Monday, February 20, 2017 6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room

In attendance:  Sue Mannebach, Tammy Lipsey, Loralee Arcand, Connie Wheeler, Erin Lenhardt, Kimberly Groenjes, Susan Rudolph, Terri Romitti

Any news from Mrs. LipseyThe Father/Daughter dance was a success.  The Mother/Son dance will be held on March 17.

The 1st grade teachers are very thankful for the Ipads that PAC purchased.

Chrome books were given to Mrs. Northams and Jackyl’s classrooms.  The children are getting educated on how to use them properly. They are a great learning addition to the classroom.

Mrs. Lipsey asked PAC’s feeling was towards teachers coming to meetings.  We welcome and encourage teachers to attend.  We talked about giving some sort of incentive to the teachers who attend and give a short presentation about how they are using donated items from PAC.

Treasurer’s ReportBalance is $19,058.20.  Money set aside for flex seating is $1,000.  Paper recycling money set aside is $6,765.49.  Total money set aside is $7,642.71.  $11,415.49 is spendable money.    Connie is working on learning what is needed for the 501c status.  Terri was able to give her a contact that may help.

Paper Recycling Update from December–$631.00 earned.  The next drive will be March 20-April 3rd.  There is currently $6765.49 in the paper fund account.  One of the teacher suggested items was a lean to roof or wooden canopy for the outdoor classroom area.  Mrs. Lipsey suggested setting up a day for volunteers to come and build such outdoor items for the school.

Brain Bowl–We still do not have a profit number or know the winning classrooms yet.  The day of the Brain Bowl went really well.  The kids and parents enjoyed testing their knowledge.

Spring Fundraiser– Michelle Gloudemans is no longer able to do it, and is asking for a volunteer to run the popcorn fundraiser.  Terri Romitti and Kimberly Groenjes have offered to help.  We plan to use the money raised to pay for the Artist in Residence.  The fundraiser will run March 1-15th with deliver April 6th.

School Dance –Cindy Taft ran this event.  15 High School kids volunteered, which was greatly appreciated.  This freed up parents to enjoy the time with their kids.  Kids seemed to have a great time.  There were some concerns about glow sticks on the ceiling and kids going into the Speech area from the bathrooms.  Otherwise it was a great success.  There were great prizes that were appreciated by the kids.  $144 was donated for the Freedom Food Pantry.

Family Fun Night- Erin suggested we hold the night at Funset Blvd.  We are going to ask to reserve Thursday, March 23rd   4-8 pm since there is no school Friday, and the date needs to be a Sun-Thurs.  Funset will charge us $1 per wristband if we are purchasing as a fundraiser.  We will charge $5 and use proceeds earned for playground items.  The wristbands need to be purchased and delivered prior to the event.  We will send out information sheets soon and send out a note that the date of the Fun Night has been changed.

Artist in Residence–We received a book from Sandy Melroy, the silk artist from last year.  The book was very well done and will be kept in the library.  Erin is waiting to hear back from Ted Skennadore about the Native American performance. She has contacted another person about a Pow Wow.  We discussed having Randy Peterson for next year.  Mrs. Lipsey said September or October would be best before testing.  Erin will check to see if that is a possibility for Randy.

Staff Book Fair- We have decided to not have parents donate books in this year.  The teachers cannot use all of the books brought in due to required curriculum.  This leaves us with many books that are left behind.  We discussed finding other ways to get books for teachers, including giving leftover money at the end of the year for use of books. We will revisit later.

February Parent/Teacher Conference meal– A volunteer sign up was sent out and we are set.

Plastic Recycling– We have 983 lbs. collected to date.

New PAC officers for next year.  The positions are currently 2 year terms:  President, Vice President and Treasurer.  Erin will not be seeking another term as President. Sue will be leaving Vice President as her child will be moving to middle school.  Connie stated she would like to continue in the Treasurer position.  Anyone that would like to serve in any of the positions is encouraged to let us know.

Teacher Requests– $160.89 was used for flexible seating purchases.  Mrs. Fox requested some new playground equipment.  We will discuss after Family Fun Night.  Diane purchased some new mats for the Cricut machine.

New Business- No new business

Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.  If you have any questions or comments, please contact Erin Lenhardt at 851-3266 or aelenhardt@gmail.com.

Next PAC meeting:  Monday, March 20, 2017 at 6:00 in Art Room.

PAC Meeting Agenda for Monday, February 20, 2017 6:00 p.m. ~ Art Room

 

  • Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?
  • Treasurer’s Report
  • Paper Recycling Update from December
  • Brain Bowl
  • Spring Fundraiser
  • School Dance – How did it go?
  • Family Fun Night
  • Artist in Residence- 2016 Book, any updates for current year
  • Staff Book Fair
  • February Parent/Teacher Conference meal- Feb 22
  • Plastic Recycling-Update
  • New PAC officers for next year.  The positions are currently 2 year terms:  President, Vice President and Treasurer.
  • Teacher Requests
  • New Business

Babysitting is provided by Freedom High School National Honor Society students during the meeting.  If you have any questions or comments, please contact Erin Lenhardt at 851-3266 or aelenhardt@gmail.com.

Next PAC meeting:  Monday, March 20, 2017 at 6:00 in Art Room.

PAC Meeting Notes for Monday, January 23rd 2017

In attendance:  Connie Wheeler, Erin Lenhardt, Kimberly Groenjes, Loralee Arcand, Cindy Taft, Mrs. Lipsey

Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?  Kids will doing a Great Kindness Challenge.  They will receive information in Guidance to promote good acts.

There will be an assembly on Wednesday.  It is about “empowering our word choice”

We are doing the School Store again.  We have been fortunate that parents are donating gift cards, but the items available cost significantly more than if bought at a store.  The company is supposed to add more items.  We may discontinue the gift card portion next year.

Upcoming dates: Parent/teacher conference Feb. 22, Mother/Son Dance Mar. 17.

Treasurer’s Report:  We had a profit of $14,916 from the cookie dough fundraiser.  This includes money spent on the pizza parties.  After discussing upcoming expenses and bills, our spendable amount is about $8000.

We still have $500 outstanding for 4th grade RTI materials from last year.

We decided to purchase Ipads for the 1st grade teachers, as they showed a great interest in them.  We purchased Ipads for the 4th and 5th grade teachers last year.  The 3rd grade teachers received some from the district.  The 2nd grade teachers have been using chrome books.

We decided to spend up to $1000 for flexible seating in Kindergarten.  We will ask that the teachers buy one of each item they would like to try.  The concern was that we didn’t want to purchase a bunch of items that would go unused.  Mrs. Lipsey will see if there are any companies willing to give us demos to try.  We will re-evaluate purchasing more once we get feedback.

We decided to put $500 towards sponsoring the assembly that will be presented on Wed.

Paper Recycling:  Next dates will be Mar. 20-Apr. 3  We received about $500 so far, another check came today but we do not have the total.  This drive was more successful because we had a skid of paper products that was brought in.  December is typically a good drive due to Christmas.

We have $5200 in the account (not including this one).  We will need to discuss how to spend the funds.  We have always used the funds for environmental items.

Brain Bowl:  Connie set up this fundraiser.  The items didn’t go out as planned so we needed to push out the due date to this Friday.  An email was sent out requesting volunteers, but no one has signed up yet.  We have the shirts and pencils from last year ready for prizes.  Connie will be there for start-up, Erin will be running it during the day.  Participation is down. Connie will ask Judy to send out a reminder for participating and volunteering.

School Dance:  Cindy reported the email flyer has been sent out, prizes and glow necklaces bought, DJ booked.  She has set up a sign up for volunteer that will be sent to parents.   We have contacted the National Honor Society to see if any members would be willing to volunteer.  Connie will put the links for the Brain Bowl and School Dance volunteer sign up on Facebook.  We are still in need of several volunteers.  Lori will get fruit snacks and gold fish for snacks and water to serve.

February Parent/Teacher conference meal:  Erin will set up and send out a sign up for this.

Family Fun Night:  Erin suggested doing a movie night.  Cindy suggested doing a night at the YMCA, Erin will look into this.  Cindy will see if Field of Scenes would be willing to do an early opening.  We may change the date depending on what is decided.

Plastic Recycling:  We received 269 lbs. in Nov, 398 lbs. in Dec. for 667 total so far.  This is more than last year.  It is a great start!  We discussed how the program works on the honor system of weighing the bags and then dropping them off at participating stores.

Staff Book Fair:  We had a discussion regarding if we should continue.  Last year we donated books that were not wanted by the teachers to a different school.   Sue has been coordinating event.  We will get her feedback from last year.

Artist in Residence:  Erin passed out information on a couple of suggestions given by staff.  One was a singer and the other a Native American music/dance artist.  They both are able to provide day or week long sessions.  We discussed how difficult it may be for day sessions with such a large school.   The singer seemed to be a better fit for the week long session and provide a concert the final night.  We will look to this as a possibility for next year.  We explore a possibility of a day session later this year for the Native American artist.

Teacher Requests: There are none

New Business:  Connie reported that the school has yearly audits and this year, parent groups were reviewed.  She was told that we will need to apply for a 501-3C status.  We will  look into completing this.

Next meeting Monday February 20, 2017 at 6:00 pm in the art room

 

In attendance:  Sue Mannebach, Connie Wheeler, Erin Lenhardt,  Michelle Gloudemans,  Angie LeQuia,  Terri Romitti, Kimberly Groenjes, Loralee Arcand, Cindy Taft, Mrs. Lipsey

Any news from Mrs. Lipsey?  4th grade took coach buses to Madison for their field trip.  This is the 1st year they’ve done this.  They really enjoyed it.

There were a lot of positive comments about the school pictures.  People complimented the company and liked the quality

Eric Samuel Timm will be giving a presentation on Jan 25th.  He gives advice on empowering students to do great things.

State report cards were published.  Freedom received “exceeded expectations” in the overall score.  We are very proud of this.

Treasurer Report:  Our current balance is $8172.60, we have $3500 set aside as a cushion, our available money is -$766.89.

Paper Recycling:  We received about $400 from the fall drive.  It was down from last year.  The next drive is December 19-Jan 2nd.

Cookie Dough Fundraiser:  Michelle Gloudemans is working on final numbers, but the totals are less than last year.  It was still successful.  We discussed reasons it may have had fewer sales.  The top classrooms will be receiving pizza parties.   We discussed possibly changing the announcements.

Teacher Wish List:  Angie LeQuia put this together.  It is on the website.  There were fewer teachers that submitted a wish list this year, but as we get more we will add them.

Plastic Bag Recycing: It is underway until April 15th.  Currently we have about 80 pounds collected.

School Dance Feb 3rd:  The same DJ is available.  We will not be having cotton candy this year, but will offer free popcorn and water.  We have set the budget for $750 in the past, though it typically only costs around $550.  Cindy Taft will be looking for volunteers to help make this night successful.

Brain Bowl:  Typically this is held the 1st week of February.  Dates have not been set.  We have pencils and t-shirts left over from last year.  Participants receive pencils and the students that raise the most money receive t-shirts.

Artist in Residence: Sue will ask Lori Vandenberg (school nurse) if she has any ideas.  Mrs. Lipsey will also ask staff if they have any ideas.

Teacher’s Requests: None

New Business: None

There will be NO meeting in December

Next meeting January 16th 2017 at 6:00 pm in the art room